Submitting your Lab ReportYou are to print out and submit your answers to the Application questions (interpretations). You should also make sure you are able to integrate the two screen captures into the body of your Word file (ask for help on formatting these images). In submitting your report, make sure you:
- Staple your pages together. Reports that are not stapled will not be graded!
- Fold the report in half (lengthwise). Put both team members names (first and last names) on the outside of the report with your section number.
Summary of technology skills learned in this lab:
- Making screen captures of applet output
- Using the online lab instructions, putting answers into a word file, and running a java applet
Summary of statistical skills learned in this lab:
- Interpreting probability as a long-run relative frequency.