Jay Devore, Nick Farnum, and Jimmy Doi
Applied Statistics for Engineers and Scientists
Belmont, CA, 2013.
- Doi, J., Potter, G., Wong, J., Alcaraz, A., and Chi, P. (2016) “Web Application Teaching Tools for Statistics Using R and Shiny”. Technology Innovations in Statistics Education, 9(1). (Link for PDF)
- Schilling, M., and Doi, J. (2014) “A Coverage Probability Approach to Finding an Optimal Binomial Confidence Procedure”.
The American Statistician, 68, 133–145. (Link for online access)
- Berner, L., Becker, G., Wise, M., and Doi, J. (2013) “Characterization of Dietary Protein among Older
Adults in the United States: Amount, Animal
Sources, and Meal Patterns”. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition
and Dietetics, 113, 809–815
- Ohyama, T., Doi, J., and Yanagawa, T. (2008) “Estimating Population Characteristics by Incorporating Prior Values in Stratified Random Sampling/Ranked Set Sampling”. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 138, 4021–4032.
- Curtzwiler, G, Singh, J., Miltz, J., Doi, J., and Vorst, K. (2008) “Characterization and Compression Properties of Injection Molded Carbon Nanotube Composites”. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 109, 218–225
Return to Home Page