Robert K. Smidt
- Professor Emeritus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data and Teaching Statistics links are available for teaching purposes. The Data links are just that, while the Teaching Statistics links have examples, exercises, papers on teaching Statistics, etc. Some excellent sites are in both sections. I apologize for any redundancies, but some of the pages are links to links that often have duplications. Help, suggestions, data, and links were supplied by Beth Chance, Matt Carlton, Heather Smith, Andrew Schaffner, and Steve Rein, all of Cal Poly. If you have a data set or a data set location that I could add to this list, please email the pertinent information.
The AP Statistics link was made at the request of students in AP Statistics workshops.
Cal Poly Classes
The Cal Poly Classes links contain class notes and the like for individual classes.
- Stat 217—Introduction to Statistical Concepts and Methods
- Stat 218—Applied Statistics for the Life Sciences
- Stat 221—Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Stat 252—Statistical Inference for Management II
- Stat 312—Statistical Methods for Engineers
- Stat 313/513—Applied Experimental Design and Regression Models
- Stat 323—Design and Analysis of Experiments I
- Stat 512—Statistical Methods